Update-Help fails on windows 10 creators update

Hello,

I just installed windows 10 on my machine and it has the creators update. I tried to run update-help but it fails with the following error:

update-help : Failed to update Help for the module(s) 'Provisioning' with UI culture(s) {en-US} : Unable to retrieve
the HelpInfo XML file for UI culture en-US. Make sure the HelpInfoUri property in the module manifest is valid or
check your network connection and then try the command again.
At line:1 char:1
+ update-help
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ResourceUnavailable: (:) [Update-Help], Exception
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnableToRetrieveHelpInfoXml,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.UpdateHelpCommand

So I tried update-help -force, and it runs for a while and then I get:

update-help : Failed to update Help for the module(s) 'Provisioning' with UI culture(s) {en-US} : Unable to retrieve
the HelpInfo XML file for UI culture en-US. Make sure the HelpInfoUri property in the module manifest is valid or
check your network connection and then try the command again.
At line:1 char:1
+ update-help -force
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ResourceUnavailable: (:) [Update-Help], Exception
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnableToRetrieveHelpInfoXml,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.UpdateHelpCommand

Just wondering why this is failing on my fresh install. Thank you in advance for any help!

Matt

Just an update, I have now confirmed this behavior on 3 Windows 10 machines with the creators update. I was able to complete the update-help on a windows 10 machine that did not have the creators update.