Non-Connected Computer Update-Help

First off, I am using Don’s PowerShell 3 2nd edition. At chapter 3. I have two machines that are not internet connected. Thought this would be easy. :frowning: I am running everything in Administrator and using ISE x64.

I used this command on a connected computer that has a share (Everyone - Read, Modify)
This command worked fine from what I saw with no errors.
Save-Help –Force –DestinationPath \CL-WIN830CC\PowerShellHelp

Went to the non-connected machine and mapped a drive to the share.
I used this command next
update-Help –Force –sourcePath \CL-WIN830CC\PowerShellHelp
Fails after some files copying with a specific error. I also tried a few different parameters but still same error. Please see attachment. I ended up just connecting one machine to the internet and did the basic update-help and the machine is updated but I have more non-connected machines. Any help would be great!
Thanks
Steve

I am not sure if anyone can see the attachment so here is an image of the error.
Thanks again

Steve

Well I can see I am going to have user issues posting images.
Here is the text of the error.

PS C:\Users\Administrator> update-help -force -sourcepath \cl-win830cc\powershellhelp
update-help : Failed to update Help for the module(s) ‘BestPractices, IscsiTarget, NFS, RemoteDesktop, ServerCore, ServerManager,
ServerManagerTasks, SoftwareInventoryLogging, UserAccessLogging, Whea’ with UI culture(s) {en-US} : Unable to retrieve the HelpInfo
XML file for UI culture en-US. Make sure the HelpInfoUri property in the module manifest is valid or check your network connection
and then try the command again.
At line:1 char:1

• update-help -force -sourcepath \cl-win830cc\powershellhelp
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ResourceUnavailable: (:) [Update-Help], Exception
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnableToRetrieveHelpInfoXml,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.UpdateHelpCommand

Again great thanks
Steve

We have the same issue and would hope someone can point us to a downloadable file we can then bring across to our offline server to then Update our PS4 help.