Error with Windows developer's license - error 0x80073CFF

---Hello, I've been trying to install Forza in my pc, with a long journey i've tried too much to use powershell but i'm always stuck with the following problem:

PS G: \ zGames \ Forza Horizon 4 \ FH4> Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml
Add-AppxPackage: Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CFF, To install this application, you need an
Windows developer license or a sideload-enabled system. It is not possible to sideload or install the Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.332.904.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe with Windows Store source using the developer mode option. NOTE: For additional information, search for [ActivityId] 2583eea5-73c9-0008-cc25-8425c973d601 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 2583eea5-73c9-0008-cc25-8425c973d601
In line: 1 character: 1
+ Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo: NotSpecified: (G: \ zGames \ Forza ... ppxManifest.xml: String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId: DeploymentError, Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

PS G: \ zGames \ Forza Horizon 4 \ FH4>

---So after getting into a lot of possible solutions i've tried going into powershell as admin and hitting Update-Help command
thinking that would possibly solve the problem but unfortunately it didn't. I got the following message:
PS C: \ WINDOWS \ system32> Update-Help
Update-Help: Failed to update Help for the 'ConfigDefender, PSReadline, WindowsUpdateProvider' module (s) with
the culture (s) of the user interface {en-US}: It is not possible to retrieve the HelpInfo XML file for the culture of the
User Interface en-BR. Check that the HelpInfoUri property in the module manifest is valid or check its
network connection and then try the command again.
In line: 1 character: 1
+ Update-Help
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo: ResourceUnavailable: (:) [Update-Help], Exception
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId: UnableToRetrieveHelpInfoXml, Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.UpdateHelpCommand

Considering my windows is pirate, am I in a sudden fate of having to reinstall windows all over again just o try installing forza Horizon 4?
this is my last hope for a solution, I will forever be gratefull for the person that has this much patience to help me.

You should first read the error and then investigate what it means. A quick search would’ve revealed that you need to either get a developer license for windows 10 or enable Sideloading of applications.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/get-started/enable-your-device-for-development

reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModelUnlock" /t REG_DWORD /f /v "AllowAllTrustedApps" /d "1"

There is a script someone created 5 years ago to do this.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Powershell-script-to-ccb46131

Well, i did end up meeting this part but then got another error, and then the solutions where just out of my knowledge as I’m noob in this type of language

PS C:\Users\Adolfo> HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModelUnlock

HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ AppModelUnlock: Could not load module ‘HKLM’. For For more information, run ‘Import-Module HKLM’. In line: 1 character: 1 + HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ AppModelUnlock + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo: ObjectNotFound: (HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ M … \ AppModelUnlock: String) [], CommandNotFoundExceptio n + FullyQualifiedErrorId: CouldNotAutoLoadModule

The follow up:
PS C:\Users\Adolfo> Import-Module HKLM
Import-Module: The specified module ‘HKLM’ was not loaded because no valid module files were found in any module directory. In line: 1 character: 1 + Import-Module HKLM + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo: ResourceUnavailable: (HKLM: String) [Import-Module], FileNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId: Modules_ModuleNotFound, Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportModuleCommand