searching forums

How do you search the forums? How do you see what posts you’ve replied to?

hey @js

searching in forums is currently not proper as it searches for articles and not threads, I’ve raised this concern beforem will check for the updates.
There is a qucik link under Topic Views section (right side) in Forums home page to find the Topics a user has replied to.

https://powershell.org/forums/view/with-my-reply/

Thanks. I wish < > characters didn’t give the forums trouble either.

I love this forum. Everyone has been so helpful. I try to help myself in past posts before posting anew but I have yet to thoroughly actually find anything useful using the Search/Find page on Powershell.org.

Can I not use a keyword like Get-ADPrincipalGroupMember and get results? No hits, unless I’m in the wrong search page. I’ve tried a few and don’t know it’s scope. I think a readme would be good (if I could find it -jk)

What am I missing? I would think there’s a treasure trove of previously asked questions, I just can’t find 'em.

Thanks

Sorry it took so long but we have finally resolved the forum search not working issue. You can now us the search bar at the top of the forums and it will search all the forums.

[quote quote=194273]Sorry it took so long but we have finally resolved the forum search not working issue. You can now us the search bar at the top of the forums and it will search all the forums.

[/quote]
OMG it works thank you so much.

Yay!

Make sure you are using the Forum search and not the article search.

You can go to powershell.org/forums and use the search bar in the top right of the page. Or you can go to powershell.org/search (over on the left in the main menu) and also search your keyword there as well.