Navigate xml files subfolder with Powershell

I want to use PowerShell to read an xml file (EV log)
I can load this file and read part of it. At this point in time I do not know ho to jump from
$XmlDocument.ManagementPack.Monitoring.Rules.Rule
to the next folders in the structure which are DataSources and WriteActions so I can select the attributes that I need in order to create a cvs file.
I do not know how to post the xml folder structure here but is something like this:
Management Pack
Monitoring
Rules
Rule
“rule attributes” - I can get to those attributes noproblem
DataSources (here is the issue - I cannot jump to this folder)
WriteActions (same as the above)

If I do this I am getting
ID WriteActions

Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Automatic_shutdown__Low_disk_space.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Error_rate_is_too_high__shutting_down.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Event_filter_activated_or_config_changed.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Event_Filter_deactivated_events_suppressed.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Event_Filter_deactivated_no_events_suppressed.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Events_suppressed_error.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Events_suppressed_warning.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Incorrect_Vault_Service_account_details_1.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Incorrect_Vault_Service_account_details_2.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Insufficient_disk_space.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Insufficient_disk_space__shutting_down_1.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Insufficient_disk_space__shutting_down_2.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Insufficient_disk_space__shutting_down_3.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Low_disk_space_1.Rule WriteActions
Symantec.EnterpriseVault.AdminService.Low_disk_space_2.Rule WriteActions

If I do

My question is how can I access those 2 folders under Rule which are DataSources and WriteActions so I can get the attributes.
If I find way to post the entire xml file I will do so but so far I was not able to do it.
Thanks

Any ideas how to post the entire xml file?
Thank you