I have a input csv file as below

Loginname AtlasOrgname Projectname Dbname roleName
usera organisation1 project1 marketing read
usera organisation1 project1 sales read
userb organisation1 project2 sales read
userb organisation1 project2 marketing read
I have created groups as below, code is as below
$inputfile = Import-Csv -path $csvfile
$groups=$inputfile|Group-Object loginname,Projectname,AtlasOrgname|Select-Object @{n='loginname';e={$_.Group[0].loginname}},
@{n='Projectname';e={$_.Group[0].Projectname}},@{n='AtlasOrgname';e={$_.Group[0].AtlasOrgname}},
@{n='Dbname';e={$_.Group[0].Dbname}},@{n='roleName';e={$_.Group[0].roleName}},Count 
$groups | ForEach-Object { 
  $dbname = $_.Dbname
  $usrname = $_.loginname
  $prjname=$_.Projectname
  $dbname=$_.Dbname
  $rolename=$_.rolename
   write-Host "databaseName:" $dbname "," "roleName:" $rolename "," "projectname" $prjname "," "username" $usrname
   }
In the Output , i am able to see only first record of each group , how can i loop over all records in each group
To be more specific,Inside each group ,How can i iterate over each record of each group
My plan is to use Invoke-RestMethod for each record in each group and then after processing all records in a group ,i want to use Send-MailMessage function at the end of each group instead of each record
can some one please help , how can i iterate over each record in each group , Thank you

pallavi

Please, when you post code, error messages, sample data or console output format it as code, please.
In the “Text” view you can use the code tags “PRE”, in the “Visual” view you can use the format template “Preformatted”. You can go back edit your post and fix the formatting - you don’t have to create a new one.
Thanks in advance.

What would be the desired output? Why don’t you simply iterate over all elements in input file?

When Powershell imports your file on line #1 it creates an object of your values in your sheet so you can just iterate over that variable(object).

$inputfile = Import-Csv -path $csvfile

Foreach($row in $inputFile){
$row
}