getting error Invalid namespace, + CategoryInfo : MetadataError: (MSFT_FSR

getting error Invalid namespace, + CategoryInfo : MetadataError: (MSFT_FSRMQuota:Root/Microsoft/…/MSFT_FSRMQuota)
[Get-FsrmQuota], CimException, + FullyQualifiedErrorId : HRESULT 0x8004100e,Get-FsrmQuota

when running power shell command, I searched around did not find fix, new to ps so feedback in layman terms would be helpful.

This will be impossible to assist without more info.

what commands were you running to result in this error would be a good starting point

By looking at the error, I think you are working with File Server Resource Manager, and you should run these CmdLets with elevated privileges.

However, as David mentioned please provide the details to assist you further.

Thank you.

@David Schmidtberger actually I also posted on technet and poster just like @kiran mentioned the fsrm roll needed to be added on each server, I instructed the tech to go ahead and do that, she did, we are no longer getting that error now getting

“Connecting to remote server xxxxx failed with the following error message : The WS-Management service cannot complete the operation within the time specified in OperationTimeout. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic. + CategoryInfo : OpenError: (xxxxx:String) , PSRemotingTransportException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : -2144108503,PSSessionStateBroken”

a poster asked if I enabled “PSRemoting on the server” I ran the command Enable-PSRemoting -Force and re-ran the the script. I am no longer getting the WS-Management service error. Thank you all for your help and prompt response!