Change properties executable files

Hello:
I need to change, through POWERSHELL commands, the properties of two executable files:

1. On Windows: file.exe → Right-Click → Properties → Compatibility ->Change setting for all users →
    Run the program in compatibility mode for: → Windows 7

2. On Windows: file.exe → Right-Click → Properties → Compatibility ->Change setting for all users →
    Change high DPI → High DPI scaling overwrite → Application

Thanks

Patricio,
Welcome back to the forum. :wave:t3: … long time no see.

You forgot to ask a question. :wink:

Please keep in mind … This forum is for scripting questions rather than script requests. We do not write customized and ready to use scripts or solutions on request.

We actually expect you to make an own attempt at the first place to get your task done or to solve your problem. If you have done so already please document here what exactly you have done and show your code. Then we probably might be able to help you step further.

Edit:

Since these settings are saved in the registry it would be easier to export the settings from a client/session where you changed them to the desired values and import them where needed. :man_shrugging:t3:

My problem is that I can’t find what command to use to do this.
I think that I should use the Set-Acl command,
but no matter how much I search,
I can’t find which properties to modify.
In fact, I usually modify Access properties with set-acl.
But I can’t find these Compatibility Modes.
That is why I come to you.

Why do you thinkg there is one? I’d doubt it. :man_shrugging:t3:

Again … set the desired values for an executable, export the according registry key and import where needed. :man_shrugging:t3: