Using set-acl to always run a program as an administrator ?

I’m trying to get set-acl to always run a program as an administrator ?

Is there any way to translate all the files and settings of a program run as a standard user to an administrator, saving from re-installing and configuring the program when started as an administrator ?

Its a Windows related question rather than a PowerShell one, you could also post this to

And StackOverflow

set-acl is powershell.

If I understand it properly, you are trying to use Set-ACL cmdlet to set <some property> of files so that when ever the program opens all associated files are opens as admin ? so it would be some common setting (may be a registry key) or file property in Windows, If that setting is known, then it can be done via PowerShell.

[quote quote=165457]If I understand it properly, you are trying to use Set-ACL cmdlet to set of files so that when ever the program opens all associated files are opens as admin ? so it would be some common setting (may be a registry key) or file property in Windows, If that setting is known, then it can be done via PowerShell.

[/quote]
The program has to also be run as an Administrator along with all associated files; since I can’t isolate specific files within the program.