Cannot Update-Help

Hi everyone, I’m a new PowerShell user trying to run Update-Help. I’m on Windows 7, running PowerShell 5.1. Despite running it as an administrator I always get this error message:

update-help : Failed to update Help for the module(s) 'Microsoft.PowerShell.Core, Microsoft.PowerShell.Diagnostics, Microsoft.PowerShell.Host, 
Microsoft.PowerShell.Management, Microsoft.PowerShell.Security, Microsoft.PowerShell.Utility, Microsoft.WSMan.Management' with UI culture(s) {en-US} : Access to the path 
'C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\en-US\Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Management.dll-Help.xml' is denied.
At line:1 char:1
+ update-help
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (:) [Update-Help], Exception
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnknownErrorId,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.UpdateHelpCommand

The file ‘C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\en-US\Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Management.dll-Help.xml’ doesn’t exist, though I’m not sure if it’s supposed to exist beforehand. I tried changing permissions for the folders but I wasn’t able to. Any help would be very much appreciated! Thank you!

Is not mandatory for C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\en-US\Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Management.dll-Help.xml to exists for updating the help of Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Management module.

Can you try whether you are able to create a file in that location ? try from PowerShell console.

‘some text’ | Out-File -FilePath C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\en-US\test.xml