Veeam backup email

I recently have setup a script for veeam backup and it works really well, minus the email it sends to me. It’s supposed to send a clean looking HTML but instead i get this…

BODY{font-family: Arial; font-size: 10pt;}TABLE{border: 1px solid black; border-collapse: collapse;}TH{border: 1px solid black; background: #dddddd; padding: 5px; }TD{border: 1px solid black; padding: 5px; } NameStart TimeEnd TimeResultDetails server_2017-02-04T132822 2/4/2017 1:28:22 PM2/4/2017 1:31:16 PMSuccessUsing source proxy hypervhost (onhost)

What commands do I need to use to have this translate into an actual HTML and send so it looks as it should?

If you’re using Send-MailMessage, you need to specify -BodyAsHTML.

Here is the major parts of the email part. It’s not using Send-MailMessage, but beneath it maybe?

$message = New-Object System.Net.Mail.MailMessage
$message.subject = $subject
$message.body = $MesssagyBody | ConvertTo-Html -head $style | Out-String
$message.to.add($to)
$message.cc.add($cc)
$message.from = $username
#$message.attachments.add($attachment)

$smtp = New-Object System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient($SMTPServer, $SMTPPort);
$smtp.EnableSSL = $true
$smtp.Credentials = New-Object System.Net.NetworkCredential($Username, $Password);
$smtp.send($message)
write-host "Mail Sent"

I was very surprised to get the email in an HTML format last night. It is a tad off to the right when holding the phone in normal mode, and it’s perfect when horizontal. This is something I can work with for now.

I think what did it for my code was to add…

$message.IsBodyHtml = $True and I commented out the Out-String in the $message.body line.

$message = New-Object System.Net.Mail.MailMessage
$message.subject = $subject
$message.IsBodyHTML = $True
$message.body = $MesssagyBody | ConvertTo-Html -head $style #| Out-String
$message.to.add($to)
$message.cc.add($cc)
$message.from = $username

$smtp = New-Object System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient($SMTPServer, $SMTPPort);
$smtp.EnableSSL = $true
$smtp.Credentials = New-Object System.Net.NetworkCredential($Username, $Password);
$smtp.send($message)
write-host "Mail Sent"

Thanks for all your help!