Ps Session connection problem

Hello i have some problame when i using the following command to begin ps session.

$session = New-PSSession -HostName "192.168.2.198" -UserName szilv

Error is the following after it:

New-PSSession: [192.168.2.198] Connecting to remote server 192.168.2.198 failed with the following error message : A Rendszerfelügyeleti webszolgáltatások szolgáltatás nem tudja feldolgozni a kérelmet. A művelet egy HTTP-hiba miatt félbeszakadt. A HTTP-hiba (12152) kódja A kiszolgáló érvénytelen vagy ismeretlen választ adott . For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.

Hello Pozso. Please update your post with the error translated to English.

Next, have you tried using the hostname instead of the IP? What does Test-WSMan return for that target? Is it a Windows or Linux host you’re trying to connect to? What version of powershell. Please try to provide relevant info when posting, it will make it easier for you and us to find a solution.

Hello thank you for replay!

It is the english version

New-PSSession: [192.168.2.198] Connecting to remote server 192.168.2.198 failed with the following error message: System Administration Web Services could not process the request. Operation aborted due to an HTTP error. HTTP Error (12152) Code The server returned an invalid or unknown response. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.

return message of Test-WSMan: 0x803380AB
That is Windows computer and also the remote too. It is windows to windows connection. On both computer have 7.1 powershell

1 Like

Thank you, that’s quite different than what Google translated it to.

The service of Member States’ web services is not a matter of course. The HTTP interface is automatically deleted. The HTTP code (12152) is assigned to the value of the user or the user

:rofl:

Oh but is from Google translater XD

I made a mistake, when i tested the connection, the network of it was unreachable .
And not is the point, when i restored it, the message from it not changed… so the problem may localy.

I can remember i have already met with that before. Sime kind of self signed certification was the solution on both computer but i cannot sure in it. And when i happened, somehow need to fore that HTTP connection, or allow service to go throught the windows firewall , on both computer. But i am not a sure in it…

Not sure I completely understand, but have you tried as suggested by Doug to use the hostname versus the IP? I have found remote powershell plays much better using hostnames. These of course need to be resolvable via DNS in some way. If DNS is not available, try using a local hosts file.