PowerShell List all build errors while building the solution using devenv

Hi all I have written a PowerShell which will build the solution using devenv from PowerShell. Everything is working fine but what ever the errors I am getting while building from Visual Studio those errors I am unable to see in the log file, the only thing I am getting as ========== Build: 0 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

But not the actual errors, here is the sample script

$vsPath= (Get-Item  'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\devenv.exe').GetValue($name)
$parameters = """$SlnFile"" /Build development /project ""$SlnPath"" /out $logPath"
Start-Process -FilePath $vsPath -ArgumentList $parameters -Wait

I do not see anything in the script that would cause the errors. Do you get the same results if you run the build command outside of the script?

I am building project of type “Analysis Services project file”, The script is building fine what I need is when I process devenv I would like to log all the errors that occurred while building the same solution from Visual Studio.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/d3BerVexUYYp603GmJXispjo6mWzuCZtFy8LHwYdoj__xNYFyl-TTZuDbgSRVhRI2PDmCRmOwvhPL0kHW5O2H_VUaVCZfal5Uckx9B4bgj7m4gBsTZvNbpM7nSuWh0sjXTN-4kEv7PhEUdNvV0hvuw9gQxtv0lDoDsBIxJFm5oXq6yMS0vTINuXdLQ-Ufhdja0XlYiOpRsXqBhCSyM2zm4tvpo1TNJR3AkDD56CWvAgJetDkbSrbAZnjKYSYOaAWaWQQjkkWxs7T8y1J_nYH7fBZCDIvO2DAUUh4jhI202z7sDseL486VocYNtAZ2M9sFre78z0YOWIpNpWXOwnvkZnJfVvbUkgh7yJMExtUEA2zRczqZjIDjD-a69tDPLQhLJgnxTfk1IKkFETGpjs8NM6lkR-TSmik2BIByAIBro5EPc-b1oITIry19mHCN4v0SHNFp1oJ_a8DK8g-6hFOapOe3uNowE9f36Wi69zlOC0YziSk7qrDbGTk80VT7YQxpS5H2O8hCUSFI4v4OaR1JPGMcygj68TbKSWMd3Hotr9GVNBqaK6hfs2vcAdkDxYnEC165NjqGOpTkkO1cH1ZocmcbRXjJcEDR8kPWMWSrl5vYxw=w558-h25-no