I just installed the recently released Powershell 7. I installed the Microsoft Access Redistributable Engine 2016 (64-bit) version, then imported the ACE module. All worked accordingly. To confirm, I typed:
help get-ACEData -full
and the response checked out, per documentation.
However, the following lines of code, which are the first to be executed in my old (i.e., Powershell 5.1) script which have worked perfectly in the last 2 years, no longer work under Powershell 7:
$q = Get-ACEData -Filepath $DBLoc -Table Jobworked -Query $QUERY2$x = $q.$Tables.Rows
InvalidOperation: C:\Users\... <my specifics, omitted> $x = $q.$Tables.Rows ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cannot index into a null array.