Need help !

1. Monitor Windows Service.
    Write a Generic PowerShell script with takes list of services from a text file and check the service status. If service is down then start the service and send any simple mail. Monitoring should be continuous until user kills it.

2. Monitor Events log.
    Write a generic PowerShell Script which takes list of Source name from a file and check that entry in event log. Checking should happen for last 10 mins only and only error pattern in application logs needs to be checked. If entry is found it should write that in a log/text file. Monitoring should be continuous until user kills it.

3. Get Details from Remote System
    Write a PowerShell Script which checks connectivity to a remote host which is given in argument. If connection successful, it should get top 10 CPU consuming processes and all the stopped services on that server. O/P should be formatted perfectly.

I think you’ll find that a more descriptive title beyond “need help” will garner more responses :).

Keep in mind that this is a volunteer website. We’re happy to answer questions as much as we can, but we can’t write whole solutions for you. All you’ve presented here is three scripts you want - you haven’t asked any questions, though.

PowerShell is not great for continuous monitoring. It’s just not it’s prime use-case.

Because there were no questions here, and simply requests for three different scripts, I need to close this thread - this helps us prevent a lot of spam attacks on the site. However, please do feel free to open a new thread if you have a question. I personally find that asking just one question on a thread helps, as everyone is able to focus on just that one thing.