I am a complete moron and nee help

I VERY CAREFULLY read the directions and heeded all warning, and tried to make sure that I sanitized my code in my very FIRST post, and STILL screwed it up. I am an annoying user, who cannot read or follow directions. I am VERY sorry for whoever has to help me…but can someone please just delete my first post and I will re-post?

I would do it myself but I don’t see a way to edit or delete a post.

Also, for the record, I realize that the site is aggressively crawled, etc. and nothing is ever gone…

You’re going to have to link me to it; I can’t easily look up posts by author. And, if it’s older than about an hour, it won’t matter - we get archive-crawled about that often, so it’ll be in all the search engines and the Internet archive regardless. The Internet is forever.

I found the AD post and sanitized the data for you Richard. You can also Twitter Don or I or hit me up at webmaster at powershell dot org and we’ll get to it as soon as we can.

Thank you, Will - and I’m sorry you had to deal with this. It was made very clear in the pinned posts you guys made that this is annoying…so thanks.