how to temporarily un-protect certain objects??

I have this PS script for protecting AD objects that I got from a website, it works very well:

cls
import-module activedirectory
Get-ADObject -filter {ObjectClass -eq "user" -or ObjectClass -eq "group"} | Set-ADObject -ProtectedFromAccidentalDeletion:$true
Get-ADOrganizationalUnit -filter * | Set-ADObject -ProtectedFromAccidentalDeletion:$true

My question: How do I rewrite line two so it only affects the members of the “Computers” group??
I need to temporarily set this value to ‘false’ so I can move 150+ computers to a group that’s enabled for WSUS updates but I’m not sure how to apply it only the “Computers” group…
I can comment out line four…
Thank you, Tom

This will take off accidental deletion for only members of the Computers Active Directory group. Just change it to $true again when you want to enable it again.

Get-ADGroupMember ‘Computers’ | Set-ADObject -ProtectedFromAccidentalDeletion:$false

I ended up using

Get-ADComputer -Filter {OperatingSystem -like "*Windows 7*"} | Set-ADObject -ProtectedFromAccidentalDeletion:$false

The other line threw errors.
Then I moved computers manually to the WSUS updates group and will monitor them.
Then I re-protected everything.
Thank you, Tom