How can I etablish a remote connection to my embedded PowerShellHost?(c#)

So I have embedded my own custom PSHost in my C#-Application. I would prefer using an already existing PowershellWay to etablish a Connection directly from a default PowershellConsole. Enter-PSSession isn’t able to directly connect to an running instance I think so I tried Enter-PSHostProcess but for some Reason I get this wierd Error when connecting to the Process via a default PS:

Enter-PSHostProcess : The term 'Measure-Object' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ Enter-PSHostProcess 18160
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (Microsoft.Power...tProcessCommand:EnterPSHostProcessCommand) [Enter-PSHostProcess], RemoteException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : EnterPSHostProcessCannotPushRunspace,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.EnterPSHostProcessCommand

Measure-Object is available in my application as well as in the default PS and I can not find anything fixing this error on google. Get-PSHostProcessInfo also detects the process as a PSHostProcess. For RemoteConnections from a diffrent PC I want to use Enter-PSSession and there Enter-PSHostProcess.

Here is a little SampleCode wich gave me the same Error:

using System;
using System.Management.Automation;

namespace StandardPowershellCoreTest
{
  class Program
  {
     static void Main(string[] args)
     {
         PowerShell ps = PowerShell.Create();
         while (true)
         {
            var pipe=ps.Runspace.CreatePipeline();
            pipe.Commands.AddScript(Console.ReadLine());
            pipe.Invoke();
          }
      }
   }
}

I mostly use the .net Core Version of the PowershellSDK but i guess it should work vice versa in the net framework version.

I hope there is a way like this I just couldn’t find. Otherwise I have no idea what to do.