Over the years I have gathered a nice collection of modules. Here are some of my favorites:
- dbachecks => framework created by and for SQL Server pros who need to validate their environments
- dbatools => module that enables SQL Server Pros to automate database development and server administration
- ImportExcel => import/export Excel spreadsheets, without Excel
- NTFSSecurity => managing file and folder security on NTFS volumes
- Pansies => handling color and cursor positioning via ANSI escape sequences
- PoshRSJob => use PowerShell runspaces to create jobs that allow throttling and quicker execution of commands
- PowerLine => Classes for richer output and prompts
- PSEverything => Powershell access to Everything - Blazingly fast file system searches
- PSLogging => Creates and manages log files for your scripts
- PSWindowsUpdate => functions to manage Windows Update Client
- SNMP => manage systems using SNMP
- SqlServer => automate database development and server administration
- Universal Dashboard => Cross-platform module for developing websites and REST APIs
- VMware.PowerCLI => manage VMware environments
- Z => quickly navigate the file system in PowerShell based on your cd command history
I know there are definitely some gems I am missing or I should switch from one to another.
What are some of your favorite modules?
Do you know a nicely curated list of awesome ones?