Edit of post, both edit and original 'disappear' ?

Not sure if it’s a bug or if edits also falls under some moderation rule.
But after an edit, sometimes both the original and edited post is gone from the topic.
The topic is updated with me being the last reply but nothing is left of the post.

May have done a couple of reposts due to this since it’s not technically a ‘new post’.
If it’s not a bug then it would be good with some feedback when a post falls under these rules.

Did they ever appear again? I saw a post vanish a couple of days ago. I thought it might be held for moderation, but if yours never showed up again…

Are you putting in xml? The forum has trouble with that.

I had some html in it. I tried various ways to get it to work. The forum ate it after x number of attempts.

Hm. It just happened again. This time there were no html tags in it. I edited it to correct a wrongly pasted reference url. It got eaten.

Edit: (Do I dare?)

It happened to me as well, after I edit the post it disappeared.

Sorry, didn’t monitor my original post here :slight_smile:

Don’t know if it came back or not.
Can’t remember which post it was and maybe I’m blind but I can’t see any way to see my history of posts.
Have looked in my profile and in the forums.
Tried the search but it don’t seem to be possible to search on user names.
So.

¯_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Happened again just now, really annoying.
Have saved a copy of my post (since I suspected it would be gone) so I’ll have to repost later if it doesn’t come back.

Happened in this thread a couple of minutes ago.

https://powershell.org/forums/topic/managing-user-names-in-ad/#post-136350

My posts did came back, long time after they went away. I gather from other posts that it is indeed held for moderation.