DSC Pull server cannot find module

can you please check the following,

“dbconnectionstr”
“dbprovider”

Also you are using WMF5 so you don’t need a Compliance Server. I would recommend removing it. let me know.

“dbprovider” value=“ESENT”
“dbconnectionstr” value=“C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\DscService\Devices.edb”

I will remove the Compliance Server. I’m not running it in other environments and still getting the same behavior.

for interest sake amend the web.conf with the values below. “&iisreset” and see how you go.

"
"

No values came through. Please post them again.

Thanks

try adding the below into your pull server config

xWebConfigKeyValue CorrectDBProvider
        { 
            ConfigSection = 'AppSettings'
            Key = 'dbprovider'
            Value = 'System.Data.OleDb'
            WebsitePath = 'IIS:\sites\AUDSC'
            DependsOn = '[xDSCWebService]PSDSCPullServer'
        }
        xWebConfigKeyValue CorrectDBConnectionStr
        { 
            ConfigSection = 'AppSettings'
            Key = 'dbconnectionstr'
            Value = 'Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\DscService\Devices.mdb;'
            WebsitePath = 'IIS:\sites\AUDSC'
            DependsOn = '[xDSCWebService]PSDSCPullServer'
        }

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and got errors in the logs. Seems it was still looking for Devices.edb.

I am using 2012r2 and xPSDesiredStateConfiguration 3.13.0.0. I think Devices.mdb was phased out in 3.0.8.0 for 2012r2.

I installed WMF 5.1 on my Pull Server and instances scaled out quite nicely this morning. My issue only presented when spinning up a number of instances at the same time and there is a fix for this 5.1

The Pull Sever has been a shit fight from the start. If I’d know what a half backed pain in the arse it is I would have gone a different route.