Can PowerShell convert OST to PST?

i have an ost file that has been backed up from a user account that has long since been deleted from Active Directory. would like to convert to pst to have access to the emails in this file.

found the link below, but it doesn’t look hopeful that this is possible. can this be done in powershell? can this be done in c# that runs in powershell? heck, can this just be done in c#?

So you think KDETOOLS ois good in OST to PST Converter software

What do you think that it can convert OST

Any OST file?
Any Size OST File?
Corrupt OST file?

I do really think it converted my dead OST file to PST, which was useless for me for a while and there was nothing like to fix it and nobody to help into this matter, You helped me out really like you pull my hand and saved me before I dig deeply into the problem.

visit: OST to PST Converter Tool FREE Restore & Convert OST to PST

I’m not aware of anything native in PowerShell or in .NET that reads OST files, but there are numerous external command-line utilities (I’ve seen both free ones and commercial ones) you could potentially use. The problem is that Microsoft never really exposed those file formats in .NET classes, which means PowerShell’s got nothing to build on.

I dont know about PowerShell, but there are several OST to PST tools available on Internet. These tools are very efficient regarding converting OST to PST. All the converted OST data remains in the same formats and structure and no data loss is occurred during conversion process. Visit http://www.osttopsttools.org/

If you are looking for OST to PST conversion solution, then you have two options i.e. either use manual method or use third party tool. Personally, I recommend you to use the manual technique first. It is a long process, but successful way to convert Exchange OST file data into PST format.
Note: - Take a backup of OST file before converting into PST.
Check here the important:- Manual method to convert OST into PST.
The above manual method is enough to convert the OST file, but if you have a large size of OST files, then you can use any third party tool OST to PST Converter tool.

I don’t know any method of converting OST to PST in powershell but i know a wonderfull tool i.e. OST to PST Converter PRO, It is the best application that is used to convert Outlook OST to PST Format. Download the application now and convert your OST file to PST file format: http://www.osttopst.pro/