Trying to query archived event logs, not working but I do not see why

The error says that there are no matching events, but I know for a fact that there are. The error comes back way too fast for it to have actually searched. Is it the hashtable filter?

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>invoke-command -cn ( Get-ADComputer -filter * -searchBase “ou=Domain Controllers,dc=power,dc=corp” | Select-Object -expand Name ) -scriptblock { Get-WinEvent -FilterHashtable @{Path=“C:\windows\system32\winevt\Logs*Security*”;id= ‘4720’,‘4722’,‘4738’;StartTime=“6/04/2018”;EndTime=“6/08/2018”} | Export-CSV c:\Users\62_admin\Desktop\resultJC.csv}

No events were found that match the specified selection criteria.
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (:slight_smile: [Get-WinEvent], Exception
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : NoMatchingEventsFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetWinEventCommand
+ PSComputerName : DCWS01

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : NoMatchingEventsFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetWinEventCommand
+ PSComputerName : DCMP01

The error says that there are no matching events, but I know for a fact that there are. The error comes back way too fast for it to have actually searched. Is it the hashtable filter?

invoke-command -cn ( Get-ADComputer -filter * -searchBase "ou=Domain Controllers,dc=power,dc=corp" | Select-Object -expand Name ) -scriptblock { Get-WinEvent -FilterHashtable @{Path="C:\windows\system32\winevt\Logs\*Security*";id= '4720','4722','4738';StartTime="6/04/2018";EndTime="6/08/2018"} | Export-CSV c:\Users\62_admin\Desktop\resultJC.csv}

+ PSComputerName : DCWS01

+ PSComputerName : DCMP01