Trying to learn but I'm stuck, can someone help me figure this out?

Create a PowerShell script that handles the following information. Enter the number of Detected Intrusions for each day of the previous week. Once the data is entered, list the days and number of intrusions followed by the total Intrusions and the Average Number of Intrusions per Day. The script must utilize two Arrays: one for the Names of the days and one to store the Number of Intrusions.

--ENTER--INTRUSIONS-----
Mon 11 
Tue 2
Wed 5
Thr 7
Fri 13
------INTRUSIONS--------

Mon 11
Tue 2
Wed 5
Thr 7
Fri 13

Total 38

Average 7.6
------------------------

kurt, great that you came back from the dead. :wink: :smiley:

welcome to Powershell.org. Please take a moment and read the very first post on top of the list of this forum: Read Me Before Posting! You’ll be Glad You Did!.

This forum is for scripting questions rather than script requests. We do not write customized and ready to use scripts or solutions on request.

What have you tried so far? We expect you to make an own attempt to get your task done or to solve your problem. If you have done so already please document here what exactly you have done and show your code. Then we probably might be able to help you step further.

BTW: It looks like we already answered this question actually.

https://powershell.org/forums/topic/need-help-with-powershell-scripting-basics/#post-235849