Test-Path returns false even if directory exists

Hello, we are having interesting problem with Powershell, let me describe the situation first.
There is Ansible playbook which should use PSRP to connect to a selected server and retrieve certain files from it. At first playbook gets the hostname, then it runs Test-Path command to detect presence of several directories. If one of these directories exists, playbook downloads newest file from it to Ansible tower. That’s basic function, which works on approximately 200 000 Windows servers (various versions of Windows and Powershell)
About a week ago we stumbled on problem on two Windows servers, which are in DMZ and have quite restrictive group policy. When the playbook attempts to execute following command:

“cmd”: “Test-Path \“C:/Program Files (x86)/CMAgent/reports\””,

which works perfectly fine on thousands of other servers, those two Windows servers in DMZ return false despite the existence of this path.
We’ve tried to use different directory, with the same result.
When I tried the same command locally in PowerShell window, it worked just fine and returned True and not False.
I’ve checked eventlog, but didn’t find any errors or warnings.
Does anyone here know what could be causing this malfunction? Please let me know. Thank you in advance,
I have no other logs