Symbolic links and Appending Symbolic links

Does this work in powershell?

ping crex2cloud

When I ping crex2cloud, I get a response; this is what I want to know what I’m doing wrong or what is going wrong ?

My assumption is bacupsync should actually be spelled backupsync. But since you say that is not the case and you have copied the working directory from explorer, it makes no sense. I would check the basics again, because it just seems like there is something simple being overlooked.

I’m intentionally spelling it as bacupsync :slight_smile: I’ll review everything once again to see if there is anything wrong; then again maybe it’s the NAS causing issues, if you’ve heard of that before ?

Does this work? In a command prompt console try

Pushd "\\crex2cloud\bacupsync"

[quote quote=228322]Does this work? In a command prompt console try

<textarea class="ace_text-input" style="opacity: 0; height: 18px; width: 6.59781px; left: 44px; top: 0px;" spellcheck="false" wrap="off"></textarea>
Pushd "\\crex2cloud\bacupsync"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[/quote] I tried that, it says the path does not exist, then it does exist ?
Test-NetConnection -ComputerName crex2cloud -Port 445

I would use the fqdn, or try the IP?

New-PSDrive -Name Z -PSProvider FileSystem -Root "\\crex2cloud\bacupsync" -Persist

You may need to add a password:

cmd.exe /C "cmdkey /add: "crex2cloud" /user:"Azure\AUSERNAME" /pass:"APASSWORD`""

Test-NetConnection -ComputerName crex2cloud -Port 445

This command returned something. Although this command; New-PSDrive -Name Z -PSProvider FileSystem -Root “\crex2cloud\bacupsync” -Persist

gave me an error the; New-PSDrive : The local device name has a remembered connection to another network resource ?