SCOM monitor configuration reports using powershell scripts

by dsbaskaran87 at 2012-11-14 12:19:58

Hi ,

I am SCOm administrator , i am new for power shell scripting , . so i have some couple of questions and help from yours .

we recently upgraded SCOM 2012 environmnets, our most of the Application team owners request to pull the each server monitor and rule configuration details in reports , its very taught to pull the reports using individual server. Can anyone help power shell script can help to pull the monitor configuration details from each individual list of servers.Kindly suggest and help Me :slight_smile:
by DonJ at 2012-11-15 04:05:45
I’m sorry, can you try to be clearer about what it is you’re trying to do? I don’t understand what you need.
by mvenkat81 at 2013-01-07 06:21:43
Hi,
This doesn’t fully answer the question though. We need to tell them whether we can scope a user to only be able to pull reports for specific servers.
Example:
User A needs access to pull reports that show data for servers X, Y, and Z. User B needs access to pull reports that show data for servers T, U, and V. User A and User B can not pull data for any other servers except their own. Is this scenario possible?