Run .msi installation with empty spaces in its name and (x64) suffix at the end

Hi,

I run many times .exe files installation with this command and this is SUCCESSFUL.

Example:

Invoke-Expression "& $DOWNLOAD_PATH\TestSetup.exe $params | Out-Null"
So DOWNLOAD_PATH variable is certainly correctly set, and this .exe file is within it. And everything is OK (I have some params which I am sedning along with installation - I have that also in following .msi example)
But not I have file which is named (renaming of this file is not possible please remember that, but I think that this name is causing the issue) :
SUN TEST 2020.1 (x64).msi
So now I am trying to run installation with same approach like for .exe file but it fails!
Invoke-Expression "& $DOWNLOAD_PATH\SUN TEST 2020.1 (x64).msi $params | Out-Null"
Error is following:
x64: The term 'x64' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
Why does it fail? I am running it in the same manner like for all my other installations?
Please assist, I tried couple of approaches how to define this installation path but they are all failing.
As mentioned I am not allowed to modify of course installation name.
It seems to me that this is because of this installation name, which is causing the problem
Invoke-Expression “& '$DOWNLOAD_PATH' '$params' | Out-Null”