Remote Connection Issues

I am having trouble connecting remotely to machines in the domain and have several questions.

First, I can reach all machines, connect via RDP, resolve host and ip addresses etc.

First question is can you use group policy to enable a machine to accept remote access by modifying the WINRM (Or other settings)?

I have run the winrm quickconfig and enable-pssession (with/without -force), etc.

The error I get is Enter-PSSession : Connecting to remote server accounting-pc failed with the following error message : The client
cannot connect to the destination specified in the request. Verify that the service on the destination is running and
is accepting requests. Consult the logs and documentation for the WS-Management service running on the destination,
most commonly IIS or WinRM. If the destination is the WinRM service, run the following command on the destination to
analyze and configure the WinRM service: “winrm quickconfig”. For more information, see the
about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
At line:1 char:1

• Enter-PSSession accounting-pc
  •   + CategoryInfo          : InvalidArgument: (accounting-pc:String) [Enter-PSSession], PSRemotingTransportException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CreateRemoteRunspaceFailed

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Enable-PSRremoting is the correct command. And you can use a GPO; see the Remoting book at PowerShell.org/WP/ebooks for all the gory details. It has a lot of troubleshooting info too.