PSSession in Win 8.1 | Issue resolved

Hi Guys,
Could someone help me to create a local PS Session for an exchange host. The below is my current lab config.

Host OS : win 8.1 (PS 4.0)
Exchange 2010 (Server 2008R2 OS (PS 2.0)) installed on Hyper-V with 2 node DAG.
Host OS is not a member of the domain (This DC is also installed on Hyper-V)

The below is the code I am trying. Please help me to get the correct code and suggest any other changes to be made.

$Cred=Get-Credential
$s = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -ConnectionUri http://dagn1.lab.com/PowerShell/ -Authentication Kerberos -credential $cred
Import-PSSession $s

Error

New-PSSession : [dagn1.lab.com] Connecting to remote server dagn1.lab.com failed with the following error message : WinRM cannot process the request. The following error with errorcode
0x80090311 occurred while using Kerberos authentication: There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
 Possible causes are:
  -The user name or password specified are invalid.
  -Kerberos is used when no authentication method and no user name are specified.
  -Kerberos accepts domain user names, but not local user names.
  -The Service Principal Name (SPN) for the remote computer name and port does not exist.
  -The client and remote computers are in different domains and there is no trust between the two domains.
 After checking for the above issues, try the following:
  -Check the Event Viewer for events related to authentication.
  -Change the authentication method; add the destination computer to the WinRM TrustedHosts configuration setting or use HTTPS transport.
 Note that computers in the TrustedHosts list might not be authenticated.
   -For more information about WinRM configuration, run the following command: winrm help config. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic.
At C:\Users\SagarJyo\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Microsoft.PowerShell_profile.ps1:2 char:6
+ $s = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -ConnectionUri http://d ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : OpenError: (System.Manageme....RemoteRunspace:RemoteRunspace) [New-PSSession], PSRemotingTransportException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : AuthenticationFailed,PSSessionOpenFailed
Import-PSSession : Cannot validate argument on parameter 'Session'. The argument is null. Provide a valid value for the argument, and then try running the command again.
At C:\Users\SagarJyo\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Microsoft.PowerShell_profile.ps1:3 char:18
+ Import-PSSession $s
+                  ~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (:) [Import-PSSession], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ImportPSSessionCommand

It’s telling you that it can’t find a domain controller that the server will trust to handle the authentication.

thnx Don. After joining to the DC it got worked.