Powershell security warning

Hi guys, long time since I’ve posted.

Forgive me here, as this has probably been asked and answered many times, but I cant seem to find a definitive answer either online or on here.

Powershell security warnings - how the hell do I manage them? And by manage, I mean completely disable:

Security warning
Run only scripts that you trust. While scripts from the internet can be useful, this script can potentially harm your computer. If you trust this
script, use the Unblock-File cmdlet to allow the script to run without this warning message. Do you want to run <path to script file>?
[D] Do not run [R] Run once [S] Suspend [?] Help (default is “D”):

I’ve been patiently accepting these since they added them into POSH some years ago, but now that I’m scripting a lot more, they are really starting to annoy me.

I am writing scripts myself, so I am not lying when I say I trust them. I have spent hours searching online to try to find a solution to this, and there appears to be a hundred different ways to do it, and none of them so far have worked for me. I’ve bypassed ExecutionPolicy, set intranet zone security via GPO on the servers I script on, I’ve even looked at SysInternals Streams as a means to figure out what the hell Windows is doing with the POSH processes that run my scripts. I just cant see any way of disabling these warnings.

They are an absolute pain. Most of my scripting efforts are designed to automate processes, such as server deployments, common AD jobs, Exchange tasks etc. But I cannot automate them as this damn warning pops up on every script I write and will just sit there waiting for user input. Completely defeats the point of writing scripts to automate and really annoying me.

Does anyone here know of a definitive and simple method to disable these warnings? I’ve been struggling for years to find a way and I’m stuck!

Many thanks

Greg