Power shell commands unable to execute

I’m able to retrieve the services of a remote computer by the Get-Service Command but when I execute the below any of the commands.

Get-WmiObject -ComputerName RemoteComputer -Class Win32_Volume

Get-CimInstance -ClassName Win32_LogicalDisk -ComputerName

It’s not giving results error is coming as below.

Get-WmiObject -ComputerName RemoteComputer -Class Win32_Volume

Get-CimInstance -ClassName Win32_LogicalDisk -ComputerName

Connecting to remote server Server1 fai1ed with the fo11owing error message :
winRM cannot process the request. The fo11owing error occurred whi1e using Kerberos authentication:
Cannot find the computer Server1. Verify that the computer exists on the network and that the
name provided is spe11ed correct1y. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troub1eshooting He1p
topic.

• CategoryInfo : OpenError: (Server1:String) , PSRemotingTransportException

• Fu11yQua1ifiedErrorId : NetworkPathNotFound,PSSessionStateBroken

I have access to the remote systems , I’m the administrator also. I’m able to map the server drives to my local account without any authentication. Can you suggest any suggestions.
I’m looking for a disk free space of 4 servers.

Hey there,

Welcome! Please format your code: Formatting your code: How to format code on PowerShell.org

Sometimes, funky things can happen if all the code isn’t formatted as code. If you could modify your current post that would be awesome.

You sure winrm is both configured and allows access via configured ports? Just ‘having’ access to a remote system doesn’t mean its configured. RDP is not the same as winrm. You need to troubleshoot your winrm configuration (assuming ‘server1’ is the actual name of your server).

Installation and configuration for Windows Remote Management - Win32 apps | Microsoft Learn