Pass emty cell data for the creation of new-mailbox

Hi, I’m trying to create a script that reads data from csv and then create new mailbox in exchange 2016, Problem is not all users will have an archive and if the field is empty the shell produce the following error

Cannot process argument transformation on parameter ‘ArchiveDatabase’. Cannot convert value “” to type
“Microsoft.Exchange.Configuration.Tasks.DatabaseIdParameter”. Error: “Parameter values of type
Microsoft.Exchange.Configuration.Tasks.DatabaseIdParameter can’t be empty. Specify a value, and try again.
Parameter name: identity”
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidData: (:slight_smile: [New-Mailbox], ParameterBindin…mationException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentTransformationError,New-Mailbox

My script look like this
Import-CSV CreateUserAccount.csv | ForEach-Object {New-Mailbox -Name $.name -FirstName $.firstname -LastName $.surname -DisplayName $.displayname -Alias $.alias -OrganizationalUnit $.parentou -samAccountName $.samAccountName -userPrincipalName $.userprincipalname -Database $.mailboxdatabase -ArchiveDatabase $.archivedatabase -Password (ConvertTo-SecureString ‘Necsa123’ -AsPlainText -Force) -ResetPasswordOnNextLogon $True}

How would I alter the script so that if a user doesn’t have a archive the script continue to run

Thanks a lot for any help/replies
F

At the end -erroraction silentlycontinue