Need Suggestions To Enable The Remote Desktop By Using The Powershell

Good morning friends, I would like to enable the remote desktop by using the PowerShell. But I am unable to do this. Could anyone please help me to fix it? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Fredy,
Namasté and Welcome to the forum. :wave:t3:

Why do you want to use PowerShell? If you’re in an AD environment you can use GPOs for that purpose.

What exactly does that mean?

What have you tried already to fix it?

Have you tried to search for a solution first? If not please follow some of the search hits you will find here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Powershell+enable+Remote+Desktop

In general:

This forum is for scripting questions rather than script requests. We do not write customized and ready to use scripts or solutions on request.

We actually expect you to make an own attempt at the first place to get your task done or to solve your problem. If you have done so already please document here what exactly you have done and show your code. Then we probably might be able to help you step further.

Thank you so much everyone for your help. But after searching the issue online, I found this article and after following the entire article properly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues to enable the remote desktop using the Powershell. Thanks once again.