MS Word: Find and Replace to the End-of-line

Hi

I’m new in PS, I want to find a certain words and from that word I would like to replace it to the end-of-line.

This is in Microsoft Word.

Thanks

Do you have any code available which is not working or are is this a script request ? (which won’t be available in this forum)

If anyone can give a sample script the better.

This forum is intended to answer questions about selfwritten code. If you’re looking for prewritten code you could try PowershellGallery or MS Technet Script Gallery or you simply search for "replace word with Powershell in Winword in Google. :wink:

@asrock - We would suggest you to start it yourself, it will help you to learn. But before you should have some basic understanding in PowerShell.

You can watch “PowerShell 3.0 Jump start” series in Youtube. This video series will is very effective to understand basics.

As for …

I'm new in PS, I want to find a certain words and from that word I would like to replace it to the end-of-line. This is in Microsoft Word.

… use Word directly to write this code for you, that you then can use in PowerShell.

You need to not only learn PowerShell, but the Word programming language as well. The Macro records helps with some of that. Yet, as said by others, get on YouTube, MSDN Channel9, Microsoft Virtual Academy, Microsoft Learning, and search for PowerShell and PowerShell with MS Word, presentation / training videos.