We have 100 shops.
I need to set a Windows environment variable to every shop:
shop 1: shopcode=‘A001’,
shop 2: shopcode=‘A002’,
… … …
shop 100: shopcode=‘A100’
Of course I can do the task one by one manually through Remote Desktop or VNC, however, I still want to know can I use Powershell to do that?
- Create a text file of all the 100 shops’ codes.
- Send my generic script file to the 100 shops, eg. through FTP by checking against the shop list
- Or send my 100 script files (with different shopcodes) of making new environment variable to the 100 shops.
- Do you understand what I mean?
- Can Powershell do all the above steps in one scheduled task?
- Or they are out of the scope of Powershell?
Could you help me?