How to delete remotely printer installed by a domain user

Hi,

I am new to Powershell. I am trying to figure to remove remotely all printers on a workstation/domain user. I have to do this on 100+ computers.

I have written a small script where I get the list of all computers and printers on a domain. Group policy was already removed and the printer disappeared but some users have installed/mapped the printers from the print server (shared) and some have also installed local printers. Somehow the script does not show them. I ran is admin and the highest level of domain administrator no luck. I cannot believe that as an administrator I cannot see or delete those printers via power shell.GP

See the script for making a list of which printer is installed on which computer. I will modify the result then delete those printers. Like mention shared and local printers do not show up. If ran this script as the users all printers are listed

Get-Content -Path c:\ListOfComputers.txt | ForEach-Object {
if (Test-Connection $_ -Count 1 -Quiet) {
Get-WMIObject WIN32_Printer -ComputerName $_ | Select-Object -Property Systemname,Location,Name,Printerstate,Printerstatus,Sharename | Export-Csv -Path c:\PCPrinterList.csv -NoTypeInformation -Append
} else {
"Computer $_ offline" >> c:\OfflinePCs.txt
}
}
This scripts would remove the printers according to list. I tried for example to delete a mapped or shared printer but that does work.
Import-Csv c:\PCPrinterList.csv |`
    ForEach-Object {
	Remove-Printer -ComputerName $_.ComputerName -Name $_.Name
}

Any idea how can get it done in powershell?

Indian

When you crosspost the same question at the same time to different forums you should at least post links to the other forums along with your question to avoid people willing to you help making their work twice or more.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2e484b20-285f-474c-bbd6-5bf198aadf52/how-to-delete-printer-in-a-domain-user-profile?forum=winserverpowershell

Thanks