How to create a CheckedListBox with three columns

I have hit a wall. I have done this in vbscript but cannot seem to convert it to powershell.
I am trying to take data from a database table, find all the duplicate entries, and then display them in a checkbox so we can simply checked the entries that we need deleted. The data has a “unique name”, entry that contains the “duplicate data”, and a “component” name which also can be duplicated.
I would like to set it up like this with the checkbox on the “component”:
“duplicate data” “Component” “unique name”
“Component” “unique name”

The columns can be in any order as long as the checkbox is on the “component”
I can get some of the data to display but not all. Tried combining Component and unique name into one.
Any ideas?

You state that …

I have done this in vbscript but cannot seem to convert it to powershell.

… but you are not showing any if that VBS or PS you’ve done thus far and what issues you are having with PS to get it working or what errors you are having. Thus leaving anyone here to guess at this.

You need to post you code.

You also don’t say what OS and PS version you ae using as well as what tool(S) (PS console only, PS ISE, VSCode, etc…) you are using to do this.

Hard coding GUI forms is a good education, but you don’t have to do it that way. There have been free GUI tools for PS for a while now, PowerGUI, Primal Forms, etc., though they are no longer available.

However, there is this web site https://poshgui.com, where it provide you a drag and drop form designer. Now, this is only the form, you still have to wire up all the code to make it really do anything other than just display.