Get-PSrepository error

Greetings,

I am getting a Get-PSrepository error on a disconnected-environment (server with no internet access).

I am unable to Register my local repository.

Get-Command -Module PackageManagement | Select-Object -Property Name | Format-Wide -Column 1
>> Find-package, Find-PackageProvider, Get-Package, Get-PackageProvider, Get-PackageSource, Import-PackageProvider, Install-Package, Install-PackageProvider, Register-PackageSource, Save-Package,Set-PackageSource,Uninstall-Package, Unregister-PackageSource

NuGet is working at command line, returns all the commands.

Get-PackageProvider -ListAvailable
>> returns NuGet (only)

Find-Module -Name PowerShellGet
>> Returns a NuGet provider pop-up error, that NuGet must be installed in
C:\Program Files\PackageManagement\ProviderAssemblies

It is installed there:
C:\Program Files\PackageManagement\ProviderAssemblies\NuGet\2.8.5.208\Microsoft.PackageManagement.NuGetProvider.dll

I keep going round and round???
I would appreciate any assistance sorting this out.

When I enter Find-Module -Name n*, I get the error:

It doesn’t find the path for NuGet.exe in:
$BootstrapNuGetExe
or
($script:NuGetExePath -and (Microsoft.PowerShell.Management\Test-Path -Path $script:NuGetExePath)

PackageManagement\Import-PackageProvider : No match was found for the specified search criteria and provider name ‘NuGet’. Try ‘Get-PackageProvider
-ListAvailable’ to see if the provider exists on the system.
At C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\PowerShellGet\1.0.0.1\PSModule.psm1:7302 char:25

• … $null = PackageManagement\Import-PackageProvider -Name $script:Nu …
  •             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• CategoryInfo : InvalidData: (NuGet:String) [Import-PackageProvider], Exception
    • FullyQualifiedErrorId : NoMatchFoundForCriteria,Microsoft.PowerShell.PackageManagement.Cmdlets.ImportPackageProvider
      Get the NuGet provider is required to continue pop-up with Yes/No/Suspend