get full content...

hi

I’m new here and also in powershell… I try since 1 hour to find out how to see the full content from a powershell get…

but nothing works :frowning:

for example:

Get-MpThreat list some content … with a lot text and ending with …how could I see hole content?

Resources : {webfile:_C:\Users\HP-User\Downloads\PotentiallyUnwanted.exe|http://amtso.eicar.org/PotentiallyUnwanted.exe|pid:2248
8,ProcessStart:132347868769611749, file:_C:\Users\User\Downloads\PotentiallyUnwanted.exe,
process:_pid:15000,ProcessStart:132347858795971069, process:_pid:9704,ProcessStart:132347246021319339…}
RollupStatus : 97

thank you so much!

Ju, welcome to Powershell.org. Please take a moment and read the very first post on top of the list of this forum: Read Me Before Posting! You’ll be Glad You Did!.

When you post code, error messages, sample data or console output format it as code, please.
In the “Text” view you can use the code tags “PRE”, in the “Visual” view you can use the format template “Preformatted”. You can go back edit your post and fix the formatting - you don’t have to create a new one.
Thanks in advance.

You may start with learning the very basics of Powershell first. Usually the 3 dots indicate a concatenated property. You can expand this property with Select-Object -ExpandProperty <property>. You should always read the complete help including the examples for the cmdlets you’re about to use to learn how to use them.

ok … cool thanks works…

is there a good site to lean the basics without too loose much of time?

I need fast results :slight_smile:

[quote quote=234991]is there a good site to lean the basics without too loose much of time?
I need fast results :slightly_smiling_face:[/quote]

It pretty much depends on your reading speed … :wink:

Windows PowerShell™ 4: TFM

or - still highly recommended - the video course with Jeffrey Snover:

Getting Started with PowerShell

I will do my best to read fast :slight_smile:

thanks for the links