Get file path to printed files

I am trying to find the full path to printed documents. I can get the file name of the document, and if Microsoft Print to PDF is used, can get the full path there, but not for any documents printed to actual printers, either shared or local. I cant help but feel the info I need is nested deep in the bowels of WMI somewhere, but I have yet to find it.

Here is some example code I am using to get the Document Name:

$PrintDocName = (Get-Printer | foreach-object {Get-PrintJob -ComputerName $ENV:ComputerName -PrinterName $_.Name})[0].DocumentName

Even if the data is available in WMI somewhere, it would also need to be persistent as I also query remote systems in the script.

The closest I have come is finding the ShortCut created by Windows and parsing that link for the path. This is not acceptable as it takes forever as you can see from this code and would equate to an eternity if there are a lot of documents.

Get-CimInstance -Query 'SELECT * From Win32_ShortCutFile' | Where-Object {$_.Name -Match $PrintDocName}

I think I know the answer to this as google has not provided me anything more than I already know, but I figured it cant hurt to try this forum. Also, I cant use third party tools or modules, has to be native PowerShell.

I should also point out that persistence for Get-PrintJob requires that the printer has “Keep Printed Jobs” enabled in the printer properties.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.