Filtering Registry Key, value Pairs

I am trying to get the name and value of each key pair using the following in Powershell v5

$path = ‘HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall*’
$key = Get-Item $path

$namevalues=$key.getvaluenames() | ForEach-Object {[PSCustomObject] @{name=$; Value=$key.Getvalue($)}}

I have become stuck, and would appreciate any assistance to rectify this. I seem to be part of the way there but an issue is getting to corresponding key value out, I can get only as far as the name, but can’t get the corresponding value.

Thanks

What information would you like to get?
Installed Software?

If you have System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) in your environment try this

$computer = "LocalHost" 
$namespace = "root\cimv2\sms" 
Get-WmiObject -class SMS_InstalledSoftware -computername $computer -namespace $namespace | out-gridview

Thanks for that - will check it out, I suffer from over thinking things when Powershell makes it ‘easy’ - I find this out after banging head for a while.

I put together this which gets me to where I need, interested in getting the uninstall path of installed software as one part of my problems. Should be OK now - Thanks!

$path = ‘HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall*’
Get-ChildItem -Path $path | Get-ItemProperty | Where-Object{$_.uninstallstring}

Try this:

Get-ItemProperty HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\*, HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\* |  Select-Object DisplayName, DisplayVersion, Publisher, InstallDate | Format-Table –AutoSize