Fail to Register DSC Agent

I am attempting to setup DSC Pull and Target Servers. The Pull Server part seems functioning well as I can successfully browse to the https:\…PSDSCPullServer.svc/$metadata and receive the XML file.

I am now attempting to register the target but am finding errors in the output and on the DSC Pull Server’s Event Log. The Event log error says:

The client with raw URL /PSDSCPullServer.svc/Nodes(AgentId='9167A3EA-3674-11E7-80D4-000D3A34F962') has invalid protocolversion header specified. Supported ProtocolVersion is 2.0.

Here is the entire script : Failed Registration of DSC Agent with Server · GitHub

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

P.S. I am using WMF 5.1 on Windows Servers 2012 R2

I take it that the ssl cert for the securer Pull Server is issued by dc1.MyDomain.com? If so does the node have the trusted root cert for that cert authority on it if not it will not trust the SSL cert.

Yes I can see the certificate in the ‘Trusted Root Certificate Authorities’ on the target node. I am able to browse to the URL and get no certificate warnings which leads me to believe I have the server and certificate portion of the equation configured correct.