Error in access server via Enter-PSSession

I am getting below error in couple of servers while access remotely using PSSession cmdlets.

These  servers are configured with WinRM service and ports are allowed in Windows firewall. The Test-WinRM command running successfully without error.
  • WinRM service started and configured as automatic
  • All IP address are allowed via GPO
  • Port 5985/5986 are allowed in Windows firewall
PS C:\> Enter-PSSession -ComputerName Computer01 Enter-PSSession : Connecting to remote server Computer01 failed with the following error message : The WinRM client cannot process the request. It cannot determine the content type of the HTTP response from the destination computer. The content type is absent or invalid. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic. At line:1 char:1 + Enter-PSSession -ComputerName Computer01 + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: (Computer01:String) [Enter-PSSession], PSRemotingTransportException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CreateRemoteRunspaceFailed
Is anyone know any idea that why the the content type of the HTTP response from the destination computer is not determine by the source computer ?

PS C:\> Enter-PSSession -ComputerName Computer01

Enter-PSSession : Connecting to remote server Computer01 failed with the following error message : The WinRM client
cannot process the request. It cannot determine the content type of the HTTP response from the destination computer.
The content type is absent or invalid. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic

Hello,

Please let me know if you know solution for the above problem. I had spend almost two days to resolve this issue but no use!.

Thanks,