Add last login time to script help

Howdy
I am trying to figure out how I can query for the last login time to each server I run this script against. I don’t need the last login time to the domain, only the last login time for the “local accounts” on the server the account exists on.

Can anyone assist? I know the data is in the SAM DB on each system.

I found a string that is supposed to pull this info, but I am unsure of where to add it into this script

LastLogin = $(([ADSI]“WinNT://$($computername)/$($name)”).lastlogin)

#>

Param
(
[Parameter(Position=0,Mandatory=$false)]
[ValidateNotNullorEmpty()]
[Alias(‘cn’)][String]$ComputerName=$Env:COMPUTERNAME,
[Parameter(Position=1,Mandatory=$false)]
[Alias(‘un’)][String]$AccountName,
[Parameter(Position=2,Mandatory=$false)]
[Alias(‘cred’)][System.Management.Automation.PsCredential]$Credential
)

$Obj = @()

Foreach($Computer in $ComputerName)
{
If($Credential)
{
$AllLocalAccounts = Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_UserAccount -Namespace “root\cimv2” `
-Filter “LocalAccount=‘$True’” -ComputerName $Computer -Credential $Credential -ErrorAction Stop
}
else
{
$AllLocalAccounts = Get-WmiObject -Class Win32_UserAccount -Namespace “root\cimv2” `
-Filter “LocalAccount=‘$True’” -ComputerName $Computer -ErrorAction Stop
}

Foreach($LocalAccount in $AllLocalAccounts)
{
	$Object = New-Object -TypeName PSObject

$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Name" -Value $LocalAccount.Name
	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Full Name" -Value $LocalAccount.FullName
	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Caption" -Value $LocalAccount.Caption
  	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Disabled" -Value $LocalAccount.Disabled
  	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Status" -Value $LocalAccount.Status
  	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "LockOut" -Value $LocalAccount.LockOut
	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Password Changeable" -Value $LocalAccount.PasswordChangeable
	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Password Expires" -Value $LocalAccount.PasswordExpires
	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Password Required" -Value $LocalAccount.PasswordRequired
	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "SID" -Value $LocalAccount.SID
	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "SID Type" -Value $LocalAccount.SIDType
	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Account Type" -Value $LocalAccount.AccountType
	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Domain" -Value $LocalAccount.Domain
	$Object|Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Description" -Value $LocalAccount.Description

$Obj+=$Object
}

If($AccountName)
{
	Foreach($Account in $AccountName)
	{
		$Obj|Where-Object{$_.Name -like "$Account"}
	}
}
else
{
	$Obj
}

}

Unfortunately the last login time is not stored in the SAM DB in recent OS versions. It would be better to rely on the “LastUseTime” of the Win32_UserProfile class. Filter for the SID to get the correct information.

Get-CimInstance -ClassName Win32_UserProfile

. . .
LastUseTime                      : 18/05/2015 07:31:37
. . 
LocalPath                        : C:\Users\daniel
. . .
SID                              : S-1-5-21-123456790-1234567890-1234567890-1001
. . .

It looks like you want to add your lastlogon logic to the Foreach($LocalAccount in $AllLocalAccounts) loop. Then use Add-Member to add your $LastLogon variable as a property of your object.