Trying to uninstall LastPass

Looking to see if anyone has used PowerShell to uninstall LastPass? I ran a script and it said it uninstalled, but it was still present.

George,
Welcome to the forum. :wave:t3:

How did your seemingly non working script say that? What did you do to debug your seemingly non working script? May we have a look at your seemingly non working script? How did you install LastPass?

Please keep in mind that we cannot see your screen and we cannot read you mind. :smirk:

When you post code, sample data, console output or error messages please format it as code using the preformatted text button ( </> ). Simply place your cursor on an empty line, click the button and paste your code.

Thanks in advance

How to format code in PowerShell.org 1 <---- Click :point_up_2:t4: :wink:

what’s with the snarky answer? If I knew there were a-holes like you here I would’ve never signed up.

This is a forum where PowerShell coders voluntarily help other PowerShell coders with their challenges. If you have an issue with code you wrote yourself you’re welcome to share this code here along with the error messages if there are some or console output (formatted as code) and we might be able to help you step further.

Yes I have.

How does this answer help you any more than Olaf’s? How did you expect this thread to go based on your initial post?