Below are the steps I have been doing from the Administrative Tools:
- On the Start menu, select Run. In the Open box, type gpedit.msc. The Group Policy dialog box opens.
- On the Local Group Group Policy console, expand Computer Configuration.
- Expand Windows Settings.
- Expand Security Settings.
- Expand Local Policies.
- Select the User Rights Assignment folder. The policies will be displayed in the details pane.
- In the pane, scroll to and double-click the Lock pages in memory policy.
- In the Local Security Policy Setting dialog box, select **Add User or Group…*. Add the Administrators.
- Select OK.
- Restart the instance for this setting to take effect.
Is there any options to perform the same with powershell script