Site problem with Chrome

Using Chrome this website does not scroll (circa 1995) unless scrollbar manually clicked. Glancing at the site JS sources I believe it is probably due to the fancy smooth-scroll jquery functions. Either way, it really has been since about 1995 that just being able to scroll a website up and down to read it was in any way optional. :slight_smile:

Note I did run with zero extensions, etc. and incognito and it is definitely something incompatible in the site’s code conflicting with Chrome.

I’m not experiencing that in Chrome. It’s scrolling fine using touch pad gestures.

Don,

I am having this “Scroll” issue with Chrome also (tried in Incognito mode), if not wrong started with the latest Chrome update.
Current version are:
Chrome > Version 61.0.3163.79
Win10 > Version 1703

No issue with any other browser.
Best regards,
Sok.

I’m on 60.0.3112.113 and Windows 1703 with no problems. I’ll check after I update.

Yeah. It’s something with the interaction of the latest version of chrome. We’ll look into it. I’ve got some updates that I’m validating on the site right now that might fix it.

Did you get anywhere with the updates as it is still an issue for me. I am on Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) and the scroll bar is still not working.

No, although I’ve filed another request with the vendor of the theme we use. I’ve looked at it but it exceeds my web fu.

Thanks for getting back to me :slight_smile: Fingers crossed they will be able to shed some light on the issue soon.

Well I don’t know if you have fixed something on your end but the site now scrolls in chrome. Thanks whoever sorted it out :slight_smile:

Google Chrome
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

We updated the theme from the vendor ;). Glad it helped!