I am wanting to create a simple script to automate the configuration of windows 2019 and need some pointers on what commands I would use or where I would find the information on my own. Some of the things I am wanting to do are as follows.
- Set TMP and TEMP locations permanently.
- Rename the ethernet adapter.
- Set the ethernet adapter speed to 10gb.
- Set the IP into on the ethernet adapter.
- Set “time to boot” to 3 seconds.
- Disable IE Enhanced Security for the local admin group.
Any assistance you could give to this noob would be greatly appreciated.
Not able to use DSC at this time but would love to in the near future and am taking the Microsoft virtual class on it currently.