Request help with script to search multiple infected computers remotely

good morning!

I am in school and extremely new to PS, and im looking for help with writing my script that can access three remote machines and search their directories for certain indicators of compromise (IOC). I started by compiling all of the IPs, URLs, and files i was searching for in a one-column text document that i placed on the desktop.

Then i ping sweep to identify the infected systems:

for ($1-2; $i -le 254; $i++)
{

ping -n 1 -w 5 10.10.10.$i

}

i discovered the three ip addresses: 10.10.10.56, .83, and .107, the username/password is the same for all systems (Student/P@ssw0rd1), i then created :

$IOC = Get-Content - Path "C:\Users\DCI Student\Desktop\IOC.txt"
Start-Service winrm
Set-Item WSMan:\localhost\Client\TrustedHosts -Value *
$password1 = ConvertTo-SecureString "P@ssword1" -AsPlainText -Force
$Cred1 = New-Object System.Management.Automation.PSCredential ("Student", $password1)
$Cred2 = New-Object System.Management.Automation.PSCredential ("Student", $password1)
$Cred3 = New-Object System.Management.Automation.PSCredential ("Student", $password1)
$session1 = New-PSSession -ComputerName 10.10.10.56 [System.Management.Automation.PSCredential]$Credential1)
$session2 = New-PSSession -ComputerName 10.10.10.83 [System.Management.Automation.PSCredential]$Credential2)
$session3 = New-PSSession -ComputerName 10.10.10.107 [System.Management.Automation.PSCredential]$Credential3)
Invoke-Command -Session $session1 {Get-ChildItem -Recurse $IOC}
Invoke-Command -Session $session2 {Get-ChildItem -Recurse $IOC}
Invoke-Command -Session $session3 {Get-ChildItem -Recurse $IOC}

The script was completing but i just got extra arrows next to my prompt “PS C:\Users\Student\Desktop>>>”

Ideally, id love for the outputs to be saved to a .txt document on the desktop, i.e. “IOC scan results 1.txt”, “IOC scan results 2.txt”

if anyone could take look at my script and give me feedback i would greatly appreciate it

Try this. The $cred variable will ask you for a password.

$server = '10.10.10.56','10.10.10.83','10.10.10.107'
$IOC = Get-Content -Path 'C:\Users\DCI Student\Desktop\IOC.txt'
$cred = Get-Credential -UserName 'Student'
$session = New-PSSession -ComputerName $server -Credential $cred
$result = Invoke-Command -Session $session -ScriptBlock {$Using:IOC}
$result